Sunday 27 June 2010

jumble sale heaven and chicken sitting

Hello folks, long time no blog. I have been away house and pet sitting with no PC. Too busy walking dogs and looking after chickens. Although I had plenty of time to make bunting, heart shaped embellished with buttons, it's really pretty.
The wedding went well as did Tina's Birthday Celebrations. Hard to believe my best friend is 50, she doesn't look it at all.
Bea, our finder of lovely things, and I went to a jumble sale on Saturday. It was huge with a long queue outside, always a good sign. So elbows at the ready, only joking, although I had my lovely jumble sale bag and lot's of change at the ready! I picked up lot's of gorgeous fabric so I must get sewing.
We also went upto Brymore Open Day and enjoyed a yummy cream tea while sitting in the sunshine and listening to the jazz band play, what a lovely way to spend a summer day. I also met lot's of fellow crafters, some of whom are having stands at our fair in September, nice to do a bit of networking. Crafters are such lovely folks.

The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions- the little soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look, or heartfelt compliment.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Take really good care of yourselves and enjoy the summer

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment