Monday 21 June 2010


Hello everyone - I'm back from the wedding! We had a lovely day - the sun shone, the venue was lovely and Fi and Shaun were able to be married out on the lawn, watched by loving family and friends including the beautifully behaved Bella and the Moo, who sat spell-bound whilst mummy and daddy took their vows and signed the register!
Steve gave a lovely speech, which raised a tear or two, Fi looked radiant, flanked by her four lovely bridesmaids in raspberry pink and Shaun, handsome as ever, in his morning suit.
Back to reality with a bump! We've booked a table at a local craft event next month, so I will have to get really busy once I get back from France! Aaahhhh!!
Amanda and I are off with friends to celebrate my "special" birthday tomorrow, which I am really looking forward to! Bottelino's here we come - the girls are going to party!!
Have fun and love life!
Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment