Sunday 4 July 2010

Bonjour mes amis!


Hello everyone - it is lovely to be back. I have had a gorgeous few days in France, with my lovely hubby and arrived home yesterday tea-time to find my fabulous best friend Amanda had organised a surprise 50th birthday garden party for me! The house and garden were festooned with gogeous bunting and streamers and everywhere looked very, very pretty! All my closest friends and family were there too and I had the most amazing few hours. The champagne flowed, there was food aplenty and such a lovely, lovely atmosphere. Thank you especially to Amanda and Kim for all their hard work in not only organising the party, but in managing to keep it secret from me!!
I have come back from my hol refreshed and with loads of new ideas, so will be getting the sewing machine out in the next day or so to have a go!!
Yesterday evening was very very special for me and it made me feel so warm and blessed to be surrounded by such lovely, lovely people ... it's so comforting sometimes to take time out to appreciate all the fantastic blessings in our lives, and I have plenty!
Lots of love
Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment