Friday 18 June 2010

I do love a summer wedding!

Hello everyone! I can't believe that Fi and Shaun are getting married tomorrow! Seems only a short while ago they announced their engagement! The weather forecast is looking glorious so the wedding will be able to be outdoors in the sunshine - how wonderful!
I looked after Bella and the Moo today whilst mum and dad finished off last minute wedding tasks ... what a treat! We splashed in the paddling pool, walked all the way to the village park and back and played happily for hours! (Except when Elmo arrived home on his bike and they took one look at him and burst out howling!!). Poor Elmo!
I've checked my outfit and shoes, got my nails done and taken a breath ... let's go!!!
Pictures to follow next week!!
Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment