Wednesday 23 June 2010

Over 50s Club!

Hi everyone from way over the hill in the Over 50s Club!
I am in the middle of the most wonderful birthday celebrations - I never thought turning 50 would be so much fun!
I went out for a lovely meal with lots of close friends and colleagues from work, and Amanda joined us too! A gorgeous time was had by all at Bottelinos in Weston-super-Mare and I came away laden with good wishes, birthday cards and gifts!
Today I have been to visit Bella and the Moo and their lovely mummy Fi before being taken on a very relaxing drive and picnic by Steve through Watchet and Dunster - bliss! And of course the weather is perfect.
Tonight I am out for dinner with Steve and Luke, which I am so looking forward to!
Tomorrow I'll be packing and shopping most of the day for our holiday and on Friday morning we're off!
I'm sure by the time we get back Amanda will have floated Bella on the stock exchange!
Here's hoping the weather stays beautiful here AND in France where we will be camping!
Love to you all
Tina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment