Thursday 17 June 2010

big blue skys and white fluffy clouds-yippee!


Hello People, what a gorgeous day! The whole world seems a lovlier place to be when the sun is shining and you can't get anywhere nicer than somerset in the sun ( although Tina's hubby Steve might disagree and tell you that Devon is nicer).
After work I went for a lovely long walk around the fields and golf course of Cannington picking elderflowers to make cordial, hopefully it will taste delicious- I'll let you know. Bumped into my lovely neighbour and her gorgeous newborn baby, Douglas-what a cutie,almost makes me feel broody again!! As my youngest at home is nearly 18 I think I'll just enjoy my freedom. Anyway I'm far too busy with Bella and The Moo. I'm going to make some heart shaped bunting and embellish the hearts with vintage buttons, they should look gorgeous.
Enjoyed a delicious supper in the garden with Tina last night, a bottle of rose and lots of ideas for lovely things to make, so had better get busy. Tina has a special Birthday coming up next week and it's Katies 21st party this weekend so it'll be cards, bunting cakes and candles galore. Fi and Shaun will be getting Wed this Saturday, so even more celebrations! Oooohh I just love parties, you can't beat a good 'do' .Happy Days ahead and long may they continue.

just a thought for you,'The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap'

Take really good care of yourself and enjoy the sun for tommorrow it will probably snow xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment