Thursday 17 June 2010

Mr Blue Sky ...

Hello lovely people! Isn't it lovely to have so much sunshine and warm weather!! Amanda and I had supper together yesterday sitting in the garden, with a glass of chilled rose - perfect!
I was a little lost for inspiration after the weekend so put the sewing machine to bed for the week and got on with some lovely summer-themed greetings cards - the results were really great (but I'm keeping the most gorgeous one for Amanda's birthday in September - don't tell her!!).
Picked up a fantastic sewing book from the book people who come round to the centre I work in and it's fully of gorgeous ideas! I will be putting a lot of them to the test when I get back from my French camping holiday at the beginning of July, so watch this space for some gorgeous pics!
If you've never seen our cushions, bunting and bags then check us out at folksy.com/stores/bellaandthemoo
Make sure to go out and about and enjoy the fabulous weather!
Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment