Sunday 9 May 2010

What a strange day!

Hello friends - What a strange day. I've been up to Sandhurst to wave Bon Voyage to my son Ben. Sandhurst is a very impressive estate, but I did think a bit of bunting fluttering in the breeze and some lovely hand-made cushions would have made it a bit less imposing.
Hopefully now normal service will be resumed. I've got several bags cut out and ready to be sewn together and then I have to price up all the goodies in my garage which are going off to the carboot sale in Burnham-on-Sea on Saturday. Then there's some furniture to distress, cards to finish, loads of display bunting to sew and about a million and one other things to do before next weekend.
Oh well - keeps me out of mischief.
See you soon and look after each other. Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment