Saturday 1 May 2010

hello again! Had a lovely day today with a very dear friend, at Clarks Village in Street, Somerset. Bought a lovely lot of cardstock at the Paper Mill Shop and a fab butterfly punch which I can't wait to try out!

Hubby Steve read through my first blog yesterday and chuntered that it was he who had first put the idea in my head of getting together with Amanda to form a venture, and that it was he who had suggested we put on a craft fair as our first outing and that it was he who had suggested where was the best venue for the craft fair! Fair enough I say - thanks Steve - you have been a great help in all of this!! And you don't even grumble when you can't hear the telly for the noise of the sewing machine!

Amanda and I are having another business meeting tomorrow evening to see what needs to be done next - must get a bottle of rose tomorrow! In the meantime I have finished sewing the pennants for the Beatrix Potter bunting - just awaiting delivery of the new supply of white bias binding to finish it off (it would be Bank Holiday weekend, wouldn't it!).

Think I'll make some more greetings cards tomorrow - lots of butterflies I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment