Friday 21 May 2010

Summer days!

Hello all - wow! The sun has come out and doesn't it make everything brighter and more cheerful! What a busy day I've had though - a trip to the hairdressers, baking some cupcakes and a lovely afternoon playing in the garden with my gorgeous grand-daughters in the sunshine. After that Amanda popped over for a cuppa. What a great way to spend my day off!
She has been raving about my rose-print shopping bag so I have made her one as a surprise and also made several smaller bags in the same print. I think these will look lovely with a corsage on them so will be looking for some inspiration for those!
Amanda and I are off to a card-making workshop tomorrow so I'm hoping to get lots of lovely cards made, including a wedding card for my fabulous step-daughter Fi and her fiance Shaun, who are getting married next month!
Keep your fingers crossed the weather stays lovely as I'm running the Race for Life on Sunday morning, then Amanda and I are hoping to get our photo shoot done for the website and this lovely blog!!
Keep shining xx

No comments:

Post a Comment