Sunday 2 May 2010

Hi there - what a wet and windy Bank Holiday Sunday! I've finished pressing all the penants for my Beatrix Potter bunting now, just waiting for the white bias binding to arrive through the post on Tuesday, so I can finish it.

I've just made another fairy cushion cover too, so now we have a matching pair! And they are very lovely! I'm trying to work out how much stock we may need for the craft / vintage fair in September (and where we're going to keep it all!). Hopefully there will be enough room in both of our garages after we've done the car boot sale in a fortnight's time.

Amanda is coming across the road tonight, so we can have another business meeting - I'll show her the business cards I've ordered and she'll talk to me about the rubber stamp we need to order to stamp our labels and greetings cards! I'm trying to be really organised as I have a feeling the next 3 months will just fly by! Especially as I have a big family wedding next month, followed by a HUGE birthday (50) so will be tied up for a lot of the time.

Off to chill the wine now!

No comments:

Post a Comment