Monday 3 May 2010

Hello, the other half here. A bit brighter today and surprisingly no hangover from the business meeting last night!
OOhhh it's so exciting doing the things you love, and as my daughter pointed out 'Mum at last you're fashionable' , always been a charity shop queen and crafter.
Tina and I love all things vintage and pretty and of course wine and chocolate, what more could a girl ask for?! oh and I don't quite know every one in the village, most though! it's a lovely place to live, nice people and most people know me from cycling round the village on my flowery bike, wave if you see me.
This is an exciting time for Tina and myself , it will be extra busy and should be so much fun. send us your comments and join us for tea and cake in September. Big thanks to Tina's Hubby, Steve, for all the suggestions and to Mother for all her 'finding good stuff' abilities.
Bye for now and smile , it's contagious xx

No comments:

Post a Comment