Saturday 8 May 2010

how cold?!

Hello, so how much colder is it going to get!! Back into woolly vests and socks! Got a gorgeous, colourful crochet blanket at the jumble sale, reckon I'll be using that later if it gets any colder.
Tina and I checked out the village hall for the craft fair, deciding how many tables, how much bunting etc, and of course where to put the tea tables. We then drove out to the pretty village of Cossington to go to the jumble sale. It was very busy. We both got some pretty china and embroidered cloths, will get creative with those over the weekend (once I warm up a bit!).
Think I'll start on the bunting-we need alot!!
A thought for you- Ralph Waldo Emerson once said " A man is what he thinks about all day long" ... so does that mean I'm a cup of tea and a slice of cake???

Be safe and be nice to each other
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment