Wednesday 19 May 2010

Rain and cake and bunting ho hum

Hello All, the sun has disappeared so to cheer myself up I came in and baked, works everytime as long as I don't eat to much. A victoria sponge for Mrs T and some fruity buns for my tribe, and I only ate one!
I needed a rest from cutting out bunting pennants, wow my fingers ache! All being well I will sew them up after work this evening.
We now have some lovely vintage jewellery and accessories for the fair, Thank You Mother Bea, our finder of nice things. Lot's more interest from lovely people wanting to have a stall at the fair, it should be a lovely and busy event. Hope you'll all come along and see what our local crafters have to offer and of course enjoy some tea and cake.

Happiness seems made to be shared.
-Jean Racine.

Hope your day is a happy, sharing one and that the sun comes out.
Take good care of yourselves and each other,
With Love, Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment