Sunday 30 May 2010

Back to work!

Hi everyone - Amanda and I have been busy all this week, making cakes, sewing lovely things and updating the website and our facebook page. If you have a mo take a look at our new website at www.bellaandthemoo.yolasite.com and check us out on facebook.
We've uploaded lots of photos of our lovely vintage china, glass and homeware, as well as pics of our pretty hand-made goodies.
I spent a lovely hour or two yesterday with Bella and the Moo (these are the lovely names we use for our lovely grandchildren Freya (Bella) and Maddie (the Moo) and after whom we named this exciting venture!! They are 20 month old identical twin girls who are absolutely adorable and I spend as much time as possible with them, inbetween working and making or buying pretty things!
I had an unsuccessful trip to Taunton on Friday - I was hoping to pick up some lovely vintage fabric to make into bags, cushions, hearts or whatever, but didn't strike lucky on my shopping spree! Never mind - there's a jumble sale next Saturday so who knows what will turn up!
In the meantime I have heaps of fabric to keep my going and a head overflowing with ideas for bag and cushion designs!!
Must dash - off to the pub quiz with Amanda though not sure if our brains will work too well as we were on a hen do last night!!
Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment