Monday 3 January 2011

the world's started spinning too fast again!


Grrrr! I've just spent the best part of an hour trying to set up an online shop at www.etsy.com. I have carefully filled in all the boxes to set up our shop profile FOUR times! Each time I hit the Save button and all that confronts me is the same screen blank again! I have had to come away from it before I throw the computer out of the window!!!
It's all very quiet at home - Steve is out playing golf (there's a surprise!) and Luke isn't due back till later this evening, so here I am updating the blog.
Amanda and I had a short business meeting yesterday over tea and mince pies but we did get some ideas buzzing backwards and forwards. Lots of plans for the spring.
We still haven't found any craft / vintage fairs to take part it locally but we'll keep looking! Let us know of any that you hear of!
Our own 3 fairs of this year are starting to fill up - I did a blanket email to all our previous exhibitors and two of them came back the same day requesting a space at all 3, which is really good news! I think they are going to be busy again ... but I suppose if not too many people are putting them on in this part of the country that will happen!!
I have spent a lot of time tweeting lately - I've really got into it! I find it a great community for meeting other crafters and makers of lovely things and its so much more vibrant than facebook! (Sorry fb! but it is!).
I'm back to work tomorrow - I did keep my fingers crossed earlier when it started to snow that I may not be able to get up to work, but it seems not to be! Sigh!!
I hope the new year brings you all everything you want together with peace and love.
Tina xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment