Thursday 20 January 2011

If you're happy and you know it ....


What a week! Work-wise I have been stressed to the hilt, but was driving home from the office today (my week's end) when I had a text message from Fi asking if I wanted to help her take the girls to a new stay & play group tomorrow morning? Do I? Ooh! Sounds like my idea of bliss! Can't wait, though I dare say I'll be exhausted at the end of the session!
I have done some work for Bella and the Moo this week - opening up a new online shop on Etsy, which will be great as we can start listing our gorgeous vintage china as well as our hand-made items. Keep watching as we will try to add things on a daily basis!
I am planning a lovely sewing weekend to get some new lines ready for our first hand-made and vintage fair in March. Bookings are coming in steadily and we're anticipating another success! We're also looking for some more fairs to attend, so let us know if you hear of any.
Better get some sleep so I'm raring to go tomorrow - I have a feeling I'm going to need my wits about me chasing round after two 2-year olds!!
Lots of love
Tina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment