Wednesday 5 January 2011

Hello 2011, time for fun, cake and patriotism....

Hello Folks and Hello 2011!

Bella and The Moo had a wonderful 2010 and would like to do it all again this year.... so come and join in the fun! Crafts and cake and wonderful vintage things and of course two Royal Weddings to celebrate. Time to get out the red, white and blue bunting, if you don't have any just give us a call and we'd be delighted to make you some.
What a beautiful wintertime we've had with all the snow! I was snowed in in an isolated farmhouse the week before Christmas, just me, the animals, radio 4, an Aga and gallons of tea. I spent my days walking the hills, listening to the radio, reading, watching the circus that was the garden birds on the feeder, taking long blissful baths in a huge roll-top bath and generally being decadent while the rest of the world was frantically preparing for the festivities- BLISS! Same again next year please!
Back to reality now. Tina and I are preparing to stock our space in the rendezvous gallery in Taunton, do come and say hello and see our new stock. We have lot's of gorgeous vintage china, perfect for a garden party to celebrate William & Kates big day. We have also been busy planning new ranges and colour ways, the old favs are still here though.Tina has already been busy making lot's of bunting, which is one of our most popular makes. We sold lot's in red & white colourways in the run upto Christmas.
I've also found a local knitting group..... so watch this space. I'm hoping to learn some new stitches, so we shall see as following a pattern is anathema to me, my brain just doesn't work that way! I have to be shown! Poor Hilary will have her work cut out with me!

I thought I'd share this with you all; Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
-George Bernard Shaw. ....... maybe I could knit myself?!


Be safe and Be Happy

Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment