Friday 28 January 2011

the vintage china has come out!


Hi All

Can't believe how cold it is again! Amanda and I have been to a lovely coffee morning to raise funds for Taunton Opportunity Group, which works with pre-school children with additional needs. We were made very welcome by the hosts Joanne & James and had the opportunity to eat the most scrummy cakes!! As the goodies were served on such lovely plates and the tea in gorgeous china, I thought it was time to get our stock of vintage goodies out of storage, clean them off, photograph them and get ready to release them on the world!
I had forgotten just how much there was and just how lovely it all was! But I know I can't keep it all, so have resigned myself to popping it onto Etsy soon and waving it off to its new homes!
I have lots of birthday cards to make this evening, including a special one commissioned by a very lovely lady for a close friend - can't wait to get started! Steve is out for the evening so I can spread myself all over the dining table without the reproving looks!!
Please let us know what you think of the china and if you want to rehome any of it email us at bellaandthemoo@hotmail.co.uk and we will get back to you.

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x339/bellaandthemoo/

Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery, today is a gift - that's why it's called the present.

Tina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment