Monday 20 December 2010

let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!


Well, it's finally happened in Cannington! We have so much snow I've been unable to get to work and am enjoying a Snow Day! Yay!
I must admit to having been a bit of a panic-bunny in the last few days as I seemed to have so much still to do before Christmas and just couldn't see how I'd fit it all in, but this morning I've cleaned the fridge, defrosted the freezer, stripped the bed, done 3 loads of washing and made 2 doz mince pies! I feel very pleased with my progress and can feel the tension slipping from my shoulders!
Amanda is house-sitting at the moment and snowed into a remote house with animals to take care of. She's having a lovely lot of down-time, which she so deserves - both because she does so much for other people and because she spent the whole of last week struggling with the flu.
I still have vouchers to buy and my youngest is currently stuck in Weston-super-Mare waiting for me to pick him up and my eldest is at the moment in Scotland, hoping he will be able to get back in time for Christmas! Oh well - always room for more panic!
I hope everyone keeps safe, well and warm in this snowy weather and wish you all a beautiful, peaceful and happy Christmas!
Lots of love
Tina xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment