Saturday 12 February 2011

Tweet! Tweet!


Hi and sorry it's been a while! Amanda and I seem to have so much to do at the moment we've been neglecting you all!
Last week was a bumper week for me - following the lovely coffee morning to raise funds for Taunton Opportunity Group last Friday I was delighted to receive through the post a voucher for a makeover by the lovely Amy Elizabeth, which was first prize in the raffle there! I am looking forward to an hour's pampering at home during my week off soon!
Lucky me, then won January's prize draw by 'liking' Turners Optometrists on facebook and won a pair of Maui Jim designer sunglasses, which I was delighted to collect from the shop recently. I had my photo taken and splashed about on facebook which was all very exciting!
I haven't spent much time making this week, but have rustled up some lovely spring bunting, as you can see above, which I am hoping will go to a good home for a wedding or christening.
I have spent a lot of time in the last couple of weeks tweeting on Twitter to raise our profile and we now have over 460 followers, which is completely staggering and has virtually taken my breath away. Hopefully, our followers will have a look at our shops on Folky (www.folksy.com/shops/tinadarch) & Etsy (www.etsy.com/shop/BellaandtheMoo) where we have listed lots of bunting, cushions & children's aprons in all sorts of colours and fabrics!
Our first daffodils have just opened their faces to the sun so spring must be on the way! I can't wait - think this year will be a good one!
Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment