Wednesday 21 July 2010

the Moo takes a week off ...

Hello everyone - Tina here (aka The Moo) enjoying a lovely week off work. I spent yesterday sewing and made lots of lovely lavender bags - my living room smells gorgeous! Today I have been valiantly trying to finish knitting the baby's cardi I was asked to make before I went to France (I did the back whilst I was away). Bella and the Moo have been so busy since then that I haven't found the time, so this morning I sat on the sofa for 3 hours knitting and watching the telly!! Such sacrifices I make!
Seriously, though, I have spent some time researching suppliers on the net - need to find good suppliers of fabric, trimmings, bags and tissue, labels - all things gorgeous. Will be speaking to our lovely friend Kim soon too to see if she will start making us some beautiful wirework & crystal heart decorations, along with the fab jewellery she already makes!
We will be out and about again next month in the lovely village of Stogursey, with a stall at their annual Its A Knockout Day! Should be fun!
Be lovely to each other!
Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment