Sunday 11 July 2010

Staff Away Day!!

Hello lovely people - Amanda and I had a lovely day out yesterday (for my birthday). We called into Watchet for a mooch about and had a cuppa, followed by a lovely al fresco lunch in a tea-garden in Dunster. Then we spent alot of time bimbling about in the local shops, which stock fabulous things ... we get lots of inspiration and I couldn't wait to get back to my sewing machine! Amanda made the day so special for me - she is such a gorgeous person!
Today I have been busy at the machine and have made some blue camouflage bunting (for Mummy's or Daddy's little soldier) and a great checked cushion with a heart motif on the front.
We have our first craft fair event this coming Friday at Haygrove School, so if you are out and about looking for some lovely things - pop in! It's happening from 3.30pm - 8.30pm.
Lots to do - it only seems like yesterday we had a vague kind of "what if ..." sort of conversation and here we are - doing it!!!
Take care of each other!
Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment