Monday 12 July 2010

Our first fair is coming up!

Hello lovely people - just a quick update before I'm off to bed! Amanda and I have just spent a happy couple of hours pricing up lots of our gorgeous handmade and vintage treasures ready for the Haygrove School Summer Fair on Friday. It's our first outing as Bella and the Moo, so we're not sure how it will go, but hopefully dipping our toe in the water will give us some idea of where to pitch ourselves!
I've still got to make a banner with the lovely Cath Kidston iron-on letters I got on ebay as well as customise our two aprons .. oh and I've got to get some more cushion inners and we have to practice putting our display together! Golly we'll be busy!
On top of all that we'll be doing our day jobs, slimming world, yoga, visiting the real Bella and the Moo and lots of other stuff! Lovin it!!!
Remember - if you love life, life will love you back.
Take care of each other.
Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment