Friday 6 August 2010

yippee it's Friday!

Hello, it has been a lovely week, however it's the weekend and time to shop and sew!
Tina and I are off to choose some new fabrics for our new range. Thats always exciting, usually too much to choose from and difficult to make decisions. No doubt we will stop for tea and cake and make our choices then.
I have just finished making some bunting using vintage fabrics in shades of blue, tempted to keep it myself !
Now it's time to pamper my aching feet, a foot soak and then another big decision-which colour nail polish to choose!! My friend Laura is treating me to some time at The Clifton Relaxation Centre tomorrow, which I'm really looking forward to. I will be all revitalised and ready to go again!

My lovely, crazy friend Corrina said to me the other day "if you can't see the bright side of life then polish the dull side", that's a very good piece of advice. You'll be able to meet Corrina at our fair in September, her stand 'Sticks & Stones' is going to be just so tempting. Her work is amazing!

Bye for now and have a lovely weekend
Bella aka Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment