Thursday 5 August 2010

Hello lovely people - I'm so glad it's the start of my weekend! It's been a very busy, stressful week and I can't wait to get back to what I love best - my family and crafting!!
Bella and I had a meeting last night, over a glass of fizzy rose, and made a new business plan, which involves spending time choosing new fabrics and designs! Can't wait ... we will be launching our new range around the time of our craft fair in September, so watch this space for lots of lovely pics!
We also drooled over Jane's list of cakes and selected some yummy ones to sell in the tea-tent at the fair - ooh, I'm so looking forward to it. We have two lovely helpers coming along to serve the teas, Sarah and Rachael, so pop in and say hello! Rachael has just moved into a lovely new home, so I'm sure will be looking for lots of gorgeous things for it!
I'm off swimming with the little Bella & The Moo tomorrow, and I can't wait! I have my ear defenders ready (they were a bit noisy for the first 10 minutes of the session, as it was very new to them), but have been asking all week for Tina Swimming? so off we go again!
Digit, my fat cat, is eyeing me strangely - how do they always know when it's time for their annual visit to the vets for jabs? I bet she'll be nowhere to be found when I try to get her into the basket tomorrow morning!!! Little darling!
Well I'm off to bed now so night-night all and remember to be nice to one another!
Tina (aka The Moo) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment