Wednesday 4 August 2010

Hello

Well it's been a while since I've had time to write. Life has been so busy, I've been away house sitting, so had a techno break. Have been spending my time living 'the good life', walking various dogs, collecting eggs from the hens, collecting produce from the garden and generally chilling!!
Tina and I have also been out and about, teas at Halswell House - a lovely way to while away an afternoon and Bella and The Moo have gone Global! Lot's of networking with people from all over the world at a garden party. The Americans simply love us darling- all that tea and chintz!
Off to Moo's for a business meeting in a mo, I suspect the wine is chilling in the fridge!

Always remember when life get's to hectic, "keep calm and eat a cup cake"

Take really good care of yourselves and each other

Bella aka Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment