Friday 13 August 2010

busy baking and messy chutney

Hello Folks, well that's another week flown by! I hope it's been a good one for you. It's been another busy one for Bella and The Moo.
Tina and I sourced some gorgeous fabric and Tina is buzzing with ideas, I can almost hear her sewing machine from my house! We have also got some lovely vintage mirrors and some old furniture to work our magic on, I will be busy sanding, painting and distressing.
Today after work I decided to get baking and cooking. I was given plums, apples and runner beans so decided to make chutney. I am a messy cook! My kitchen ended up very sticky indeed. It didn't help that I was baking rich honey cake, flapjack, tea bread, muffins and vanilla butterfly cakes all in a tiny kitchen at the same time!! You know I love cake, although it isn't all for me-honest! I was baking for a friend who has just come out of hospital and another friend who has just had her first baby, a gorgeous boy named Reuben. He is beautiful!
I have also been busy adorning pretty hearts with vintage glass buttons, they are lovely even if I say so myself.

Saturday tommorrow and Tina, Mother Bea and I are off to a craft market at Maunsel Lock on the Bridgwater to Taunton Canal, really looking forward to that. Try and come along if you can. In the eve we are off to The Bristol Balloon Fiesta to see the night glow, so we are really hoping for good weather.


Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.

Enjoy your weekend and take really good care of each other , Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment