Saturday 9 October 2010

These boots were made for walking ....


Hello lovelies!
Amanda and I have had a gorgeous day out today for some retail therapy, and of course tea and munchies!! Amanda got some fabulous new shoes and I treated myself to not one but two pairs of boots, which should keep me snuggly warm this winter and stop my feet from hurting so much! I have come to realise I am getting too old for killer heels! (at least for walking any further than the car to the bar!).
We also stocked up on lots of Christmassy bits n pieces to make some wonderful cards and gift tags - I'm really looking forward to seeing a lovely pile of festive things appear on my table! Especially as we have now booked to attend 3 Christmas Fairs on top of our own Craft & Vintage Fair next month! We will be busy, busy, busy!! But it's so much fun ... like being a child all year round, as I get to do the things I love all the time!!
It's wonderful to see the shops now starting to fill up with all things sparkly, glittery and festive! I must admit Christmas is one of my favourite times of year - sends a lovely warm glow through me!
That's all for now and remember, life is a gift - unwrap it and enjoy!
Tina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment