Sunday 17 October 2010

Christmas is coming!

No really - it is! And Amanda and I are now having a frantic push to get lots of lovely Christmassy things ready for the four craft fairs we have coming up! Lots of red fabrics and spotty ribbons are flying about, as well as Amanda's lovely gift tags and the many, many Christmas cards I have been making too!
I've also finally sorted out the web domain (check me out!) and we now have a coming-along-nicely website - www.bellaandthemoo.co.uk - have a look and let us have any suggestions for it's improvement / future!
Steve and I had a lovely few days down in Cornwall this week and the weather was absolutely glorious! I can't believe I actually got a sun tan in October!! I have come back feeling very refreshed and chilled out.
I've also been busy making some more girly pink baby bunting, as this seems to be popular with lots of people! The fabric is lovely Laura Ashley and it looks heavenly!
Must dash - hearts to sew, cards to embellish and sparkle to add!
Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment