Monday 13 September 2010

We've gone all pink and purple!


Hello lovely people - firstly, apologies for being away for so long! Amanda and I are getting really busy now ready for our first craft & vintage fair this coming Saturday! Ahhhh! Scary, but very exciting!!
We've both been busy making bits n pieces and writing lists so we can get everything sorted before the day, and I'm sure it will be a gorgeous time for everyone! We've already half booked our November fair too and are well and truly on a roll!
I went round to see my lovely niece Kassie this afternoon, as it was her little one's 3rd birthday - can't believe where that time has gone! We had a double celebration last week too when Maddie and Freya celebrated their second birthday .. they were dressed as fairies, complete with wings, and it just brought a lump to my throat!
The weather seems to have turned very autumnal today - I had to put me cardi on for the first time in months! I hope we haven't seen the last of the warm weather - I'm not ready to put the heating on and get my boots out yet!!
Bella has been suffering with a cold for the last few days, but has been taking cider vinegar and honey and she swears its cured her! (Think she just passed it on to me really as I've been sneezing and coughing today! At least we should both be fit and well for the fair!
Hope to see you in Spaxton for a lovely afternoon at the weekend!
Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment